Homo In The City was created to share the trials and tribulations of being a young, gay professional in the city of Washington, DC. Having been a Washingtonian now for enough time to call the city my home, you can look forward to biased content slandering gay Republicans, the Hill, DC Interns, those twinks who throw up after almost every meal, and those annoying 40-year-old men who insist on buying you a drink. Welcome to Homo In The City.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Kevin Back [In The City]

Kevin is now back [In The City] after traveling on business all last week. SO, that means new posts to come \o/

PS - Did I tell you I saw Tucker Carlson crossing the effing Chain Bridge [ON FOOT] on Friday??? I was so in shock [and disgust] that I didn't have time to snap a good photo [damnit!]

But, I do have some good ones to share from this past weekend. Here's a preview: lesbianic rug services, homoerotic bathroom signs, and [everyone's favorite] Chinese communist Metro propoganda!

Your Homo In the City,
Kevin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home