Homo In The City was created to share the trials and tribulations of being a young, gay professional in the city of Washington, DC. Having been a Washingtonian now for enough time to call the city my home, you can look forward to biased content slandering gay Republicans, the Hill, DC Interns, those twinks who throw up after almost every meal, and those annoying 40-year-old men who insist on buying you a drink. Welcome to Homo In The City.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

U.S. Park Police Shoots Dog @ Dupont Circle on 9/11

You read the headline right. I'll give you a run down of what happened:

The shot was literally fired INSIDE Dupont Circle on the grass [crowd panics] dog flails into the air in pain [then witnesses whip out digital cameras to document the whole incident]

The dog's owner was definitely a sketchball [I just hope that Park Police officer had a damn good reason to shoot it]

[Washington Post Documentation]

It was so sad. And I hate to say this [but you know it's true] If the owner had been some Georgetown yuppie [photo documentation] I feel like this chain of events would have ended differently.

It's just sad.

Your Homo In The City,
Kevin

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

R.I.P. Precious

2:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Screw Precious. Friggin Pit Bull charging at me! I would shoot the mutt as well.

11:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home